Sunday, January 29, 2006

Moving

Sherlock, I've moved blog-homes. :) I thought freeloading on Google is not a bad idea, given their endless supply (I assume) of developers.

Time to change some old blogging habits as well. Let's see if you can spot 'em.

In the meantime, I recommend you read the January 28 morning entry from "Morning and Evening" by Spurgeon. Here's an excerpt:
Is it not delightful to look forward to the time when every stain of sin shall be removed from the believer, and he shall be presented faultless before the throne, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing?

5 comments:

slither dude said...

uy! bago =D

polaris said...

agh. i just found out that wordpress is free. *sigh*

sillyserious said...

welcome to blogspot!

KnOizKi said...

Hi Polaris - what's with the new site? hehehe avoiding other lurkers? I'm glad you still want me in your circle.

I've always wanted to "read" you. Thanks for informing me this revamped.

polaris said...

hi slither, hi sillyserious!

hehe, knoizki, not trying to avoid lurkers, just trying to upgrade the software and change the look. ;)