Friday, September 22, 2006

Simple Pleasures

Normally I don't respond to quizzes, but since one of my good friends asked, I will gladly comply. I thought it would be a good way for me to recount God's everyday graces.

So here was my friend's challenge: Name ten (10) of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. the moment you understand a little bit more of truth while reading scripture
2. spending time with my family
3. weather that reminds me of the Philippines
4. wandering alone in crowded locations
5. getting a hug from a child
6. eating filipino food or anything with rice
7. being able to read for an extended period of time
8. a good song that comes on unexpectedly
9. going to church
10. getting an email from an old friend

There's so much to be grateful for!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting a comment from a dear ole friend (?) hehehe. hi rhea :) - kj

polaris said...

awwww....thanks for coming by kj!

leah said...

hey rhea!

[underline, say this twice] hehe.

i didn't know this was you, buti na lang nag-blog hop ako! miss na kita. i hope you're here in the Philippines so you can be my model of an organized life. hehehe. =)

polaris said...

hey leah!!! :) hmmm...organized life? you haven't seen my room. or my closet. or the kitchen. or my day planner. or the files in my PC. or my notes for work. heheheh. but the cool thing is our lack shows the sufficiency of Christ.

miss na rin kita.

kurokuroko said...

rhea!!

wala lang.miss ko na ikaw.

pagpray mo naman.

sana magka-gerlpren na ko.ahehe.

polaris said...

heheheh, o sige pagppray ko yan. :) miss na rin kita! katawa yung mga post mo sa blog mo ha.

mishap said...

naku! number 5! haha minsan ito awkward for me, believe it or not, hugger that i am :)

pero number 4 -- agree ako diyan! (among other things in your list) :)

jm said...

hi, rhea! musta na? just letting you know that - like you - i've moved to blogspot: http://starboundtraveler.blogspot.com

take care!

wandering storyteller said...

hey, i attended the book launch of real time. wish you were there =P

polaris said...

hi mishap - heheh, wanna wander alone together? ;)

hey jm! thanks for passing by. will visit your blog!

hey storyteller - yeah..i wish i was there too :(

kurokurokoto said...

uy, nag-comment ako sa blog ni joshua harris. sabi ko kilala kita. engot ko lang, di ko naisip, eh anlaki kaya ng church nyo no? haha. pero malay mo, eh sa christianity.com ka nagwo-work so malamang kilala ka nga niya. :)

polaris said...

haha - nakita ko yung comment mo. :)